If you don’t see something you love on our site, don’t worry, custom designing is our thing! We would be delighted to help you bring your dream outfit to life. Our custom designs are made specifically with you in mind. You provide an idea (in the form of a picture or sketch), fabric ideas, and your measurements, and we will patiently work with you to create something you love. Let us be your personal designer and boutique so you can be the star you were born to be. Why dress ORDINARY when you’re you- EXTRODINARY!
We cater to all shapes and sizes.
Contact us via the contact page. We promise to respond within 24 hours.
Kay & C. Reneé
HOW TO MAKE A CUSTOM ORDER?
1. YOU- Dream of a fabulous garment;
2. YOU- Contact us via the website contact page or on our social media pages.
3. YOU- Provide a detailed description (fabric desires, and example photo, if possible) of your dream garment;
4. FSBA- Review your request and contact you to discuss measurements, timeline and fee;
***See resource on Sizing and Measurements below***
5. FSBA- Send you and invoice and contract;
6. YOU- Pay the deposit via PayPal system (you do not have to have a PayPal acct);
7. FSBA- Begin designing your garment and provide updates along the way;
8. FSBA- Ship finished garment and send you tracking information; and
9. EXTRODINARY YOU- Finally, look fabulous in your dream garment!
If you are local to Metro-Atlanta, Georgia, we offer in-person sizing consultations, for a non-refundable fee of $25 which will be credited towards your purchase. The fee must be paid at the time of scheduling.
For FSBA custom items, we make your garments according to your measurements. Therefore, please provide your BUST, WAIST, HIP measurements, and usual U.S. size (will use as a guide). The ready to wear (not custom made by FSBA) items usually coincide with the following sizes:
X-Small (Sizes 0); Small (Sizes 2-4); Medium (Sizes 6); Large (Sizes 8-10); X-Large (Sizes 12-14). However, these are general guidelines and vary by manufacturer.
If you don’t know how to go about taking your measurements, please refer to the resources below:
· How to take body measurements: http://m.wikihow.com/Take-Measurements-(For-Women)
· If no tape measure...use shoe string, then measure shoe string with a ruler. No ruler print one here: www.printable-ruler.net
· For additional help with making an informed decision regarding sizing, you may find this source helpful: http://womenssizechart.com/